4th Scorpion Uhlans (Escorpión Imperio)
- Year of Battle Armor: Unit 1 - Corona Heavy Battle Armor
- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- The Challenge With Balance in MechWarrior Online
- First BattleTech of 2018: Republic vs Free Worlds League
- MWO Benefit Tournament For MechWarrior Family That Lost Home Due To Fire
- Read more →
|4th Scorpion Uhlans Cluster|
|Unit Profile (as of 3086)|
|Parent Formation||Tau Galaxy|
Clan Goliath Scorpion
The Fourth Scorpion Uhlans were stationed on Tokasha and led by a former Jade Falcon in 3059. Under her guidance the Fourth began modifying their zellbrigen to more closely resemble that of the Falcons. This allowed the unit to fight more effectively as a unit at the expense of some of the Scorpion's traditional individuality. Despite this change the Fourth was still able to function as a tenacious defense force that fought above its weight. The Cluster was still garrisoning Tokasha in 3067.
Tau Galaxy saw limited fighting in the Wars of Reaving remaining a defensive formation. It is likely that the Uhlans were still on Tokasha when Clan Stone Lion moved against the Scorpion holdings in 3079, before being recalled to Roche by the Khan. From here Tau Galaxy moved to Waypoint 531, before attacking Granada, the capital of the Umayyad Caliphate in January 3080. The world was captured within a week, but it saw the death of Galaxy Commander Evelyn Buhallin, the Uhlans' commander. 
In 3086 the most senior officer was Star Captain Alleen Wick.
The Fourth would rapidly give ground to an attacker, only to turn and fight them again on terrain of their choosing.
The Cluster was at 67% full strength - rated Regular, but now Questionable status.
Noted at 60% full strength and still of Regular status.
- Field Manual: Warden Clans, p. 164
- Field Manual: Warden Clans, p. 116, "4st Scorpion Uhlans Profile"
- Field Manual: Updates, p. 78, "Warden Clans Deployment Table"
- Wars of Reaving, p. 157-158, "Escorpión Imperio (Periphery Nation)"
- Wars of Reaving, p. 160-161, "Imperio Militar del Escorpión (as of 3086)"