4th Tamarind Regulars
- Harmony Gold Resurrects Itself Once More And Regains Rights To Robotech License
- State Of Play: How MechWarrior And BattleTech Are Doing Post E3
- Catalyst Announces New Kickstarter To Bring Clan Invasion To New Box Sets
- Let’s Talk About The MechWarrior 2 Soundtrack
- Leak Suggests Microsoft Might Resurrect MechAssault At This Year’s E3
- Read more →
|Fourth Tamarind Regulars|
|Unit Profile (as of 3145)|
|Nickname||The Second Strike|
|Parent Formation||Tamarind Regulars|
The Fourth Tamarind Regulars regiment formed using the Second Battalion of the Thirty-seventh Marik Militia as the core of the Fourth following the executive order issued by Duke Photon Brett-Marik in 3096 that created the Tamarind Regulars and was most likely active by 3101, the point by which most of the brigade had formed. By 3145 the Fourth had the distinction of being the most decorated regiment within the brigade and stood at the forefront of the defense of the Duchy of Tamarind-Abbey during Operation HAMMERFALL, the Lyran Commonwealth invasion of the Duchy in the mid-thirty-second century. The Fourth was also instrumental in the campaign to recapture Tamarind from the Lyran Commonwealth Armed Forces in 3142. Like the other regiments of the Regulars the Fourth was fiercely loyal to the Duchy.
|Commanding Officers of the 4th Tamarind Regulars|
The Fourth concentrated on training for mobile warfare, and was equipped with a mix of light and medium BattleMechs as well as having fast-assault vehicle support to draw on although the Duchy suffered from a lack of heavy industry, and so for much of its history the Fourth had to rely on a combination of battlefield salvage and RetroTech equipment.
Fourth Tamarind Regulars (Veteran/Fanatical)
- CO: Colonel Margret Goodwin
- Field Manual: 3145, p. 105, "Tamarind Regulars"
- Field Manual: 3145, p. 116, "Free Worlds League Military"