4th Taurian Pride
- The Succession Wars and so much more…
- MechWarrior Online World Championship Tournament Announced With Stock ‘Mech Restriction
- BattleTech Devs Talk About Making Game On A Budget
- Catalyst's BattleTech Lead Brent Evans Interviewed On Upcoming Box Sets
- Harmony Gold vs. BattleTech - An Actual Lawyer Weighs In
- Read more →
|Fourth Taurian Pride|
|Unit Profile (as of 3145)|
|Nickname||Damned If I Know|
|Parent Formation||Taurian Pride|
The Fourth Taurian Pride was formed during the Dark Age by the Calderon Protectorate. During the mid-thirty-first century the Fourth were responsible for protecting the worlds of Diik and Gaul - in fact, the Fourth went so far as to take their nickname from Diik, or "Damned If I Know".
The Fourth's posting left it with a relatively low position in the pecking order with the Protectorate's quartermasters, leaving it lagging behind when it came to replacement equipment; most often the Fourth was forced to rely on equipment supplied directly from the Protectorate Arms Conglomerate plant on Diik.
The commanding officer of the Fourth in the mid-thirty-second century, Colonel Phillip LeCheve, was well aware that the monotony of continual garrison postings could result in skill fade within his command; in an attempt to offset that, LeCheve chose to take elements of the Fourth on deep raids coreward of the Protectorate, striking into the Pirates' Haven star cluster.
In 3145 the commanding officer of the Fourth was Colonel Philip LeCheve.
Fourth Taurian Pride (Regular/Questionable)
- CO: Colonel Phillip LeCheve
- CO: Senior Air Master Teddy Oglesby
Calderon's Commandos (Veteran/Reliable)
- CO: Colonel Dylan Birch
At this point the entire of the Fourth Taurian Pride was stationed on Diik and Gaul; Calderon's Commandos were operating at ninety percent of full strength, but the Fourth Taurian Pride were at full strength and the Fourth Pride Defense Division were actually operating at five percent above full strength.
- Field Manual: 3145, p. 198, "Calderon Protectorate"
- Field Manual: 3145, p. 202, "Calderon Protectorate"