4th Victoria Rangers
|4th Victoria Rangers|
|Unit Profile (as of 3145)|
|Parent Formation||Victoria Rangers|
|Formed||between 3134 and 3144|
The 4th Victoria Rangers was created in secret sometime before Operation CELESTIAL REWARD as one of the Hidden Lion regiments formed by Chancellor Daoshen Liao using stockpiled equipment. This new Rangers unit uses the Augmented Regiment formations commonly found in the CCAF by 3145. They are a second-line regiment of the Victoria Commonality.
The unit has no known tactical preference.
4th Victoria Rangers (Green/Questionable)
- CO: Sang-shao Lysandros Zorba
- CO: Kong-sao-shao Jose Ramiez
Zorba’s Armored Rangers (Green/Reliable)
- CO: Zhong-shao Kai Hung So
Zorba’s Evzones (Regular/Questionable)
- CO: Zhong-shao Lucero Felipe
A Greek horseman wearing a widebrimmed petasos is the emblem of the Fourth.
- Field Manual: 3145, p. 43, "Victoria Rangers - 3145"
- Field Manual: 3145, p. 27, "General Review"
- Field Manual: 3145, p. 28, "THE NEW OLD-FASHIONED WAY"
- Field Manual: 3145, p. 46, "Capellan Confederation Deployment Table - 3145"