50th Division (ComStar)
- New BattleTech Box Sets Delayed
- Community Outreach - Interview with Jennifer Brozek, Author Of “The Nellus Academy Incident”
- BattleTech Releases Teaser Video For New Expansion: Flashpoint
- Did You Know? - Retro BattleTech Games, "MechWarrior 3050"
- Blaine Lee Pardoe Posts Treasure Trove Of Original ‘Mech Design Docs
- Read more →
|50th Division IV-sigma|
|Unit Profile (as of 3052)|
|Nickname||Uncluttered Speech (3050)|
|Parent Formation||Fifth Army|
|Formed||Unknown (mid 3030's)|
Along with the rest of the Fifth Army, the Fiftieth was assigned to combat Clan Smoke Jaguar during the Battle of Tukayyid and was stationed in the hills outside the Dinju Pass, close to the Jaguar's Alpha Galaxy's landing zone. Aided by the Jaguar Grenadiers, the Sixth Jaguar Dragoons made a combat drop on the 50th's positions to secure the landing zones of the remaining Clusters of Alpha Galaxy, the Jaguar's elite effortlessly shattered the green Com Guard unit.
When both units marched toward the primary target city of Dinju Heights, the remains of the 50th launched several light raids but was easily repulsed and inflicted only light damage, the raids attempting to lull the Jaguars into a false security with regards the seemingly undefended pass.    
Despite its valiant efforts against the Jaguars, with almost all its equipment lost and so few of the unit's members left alive, Precentor Martial Anastasius Focht elected to disband rather than rebuild the Fiftieth, transferring its survivors to other units.
- 20-Year Update, p. 70 - "5th V-xi"
- Tukayyid, pp. 29-31 "Campaign: Clan Smoke Jaguar - Rain of Fire"
- ComStar, pp. 69-70 "Battle of Tukayyid"
- Wolf Clan, p. 47 "Days of Armageddon - Smoke Jaguar"
- Invading Clans, pp. 61-62 "Tukayyid: The Crucible"