50th Royal Mechanized Infantry Division
- Devlin Stone's Origins Revealed
- BattleTech Is Coming In April!
- Blaine Lee Pardoe Provides Fascinating Look At “Twilight Of The Clans” Origins
- Year of Battle Armor: Unit 1 - Corona Heavy Battle Armor
- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- Read more →
|50th Royal Mechanized Infantry Division|
|Unit Profile (as of 2784)|
|Parent Formation||LIII Corps|
In 2764, the unit was assigned, as a part of the LIII Corps, Seventh Army, to District 3 of the Capellan Confederation Military Region but was moved to an undisclosed area of the Periphery to take part in the Periphery Uprising by 2765. The Division survived the war and the Hegemony Campaign, and followed General Aleksandr Kerensky on the Exodus in 2784.
The Mechanised Infantry Divisions of the Star League were used offensively to exploit gaps in the enemy front created by the BattleMech Divisions. They also bore the brunt of defensive actions.
The Division comprised two Brigades of Mechanised Infantry and a single BattleMech Brigade. Also attached was a Ground Aero Wing.
- The Star League, p. 154, "Seventh"
- The Star League, p. 133