512th Striker Regiment
- Devlin Stone's Origins Revealed
- BattleTech Is Coming In April!
- Blaine Lee Pardoe Provides Fascinating Look At “Twilight Of The Clans” Origins
- Year of Battle Armor: Unit 1 - Corona Heavy Battle Armor
- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- Read more →
|512th Striker Regiment|
|Unit Profile (as of 2764)|
|Parent Formation||LXIV Corps|
The Five Hundred Twelfth Striker Regiment was a part of the Star League Defense Force Regular Army.
In 2764 the 512th was assigned to the Periphery Military Region as a part of LXIV Corps, Eighteenth Army. There they worked to patrol the new colonies of the Outworlds Alliance and protect the Department of Mega-Engineering projects. When not there, they were on New Dawn or Cerberus training and refitting.
By 2765 the 512th had been moved to an undisclosed area of the Periphery to take part in the SLDF response to the Periphery Uprising. The 512th survived the uprising and the Hegemony Campaign, and followed General Aleksandr Kerensky on the Exodus in 2784.
- Field Manual: SLDF, p. 214
- The Star League, p. 156, "Eighteenth"