51st Hussar Regiment
- Devlin Stone's Origins Revealed
- BattleTech Is Coming In April!
- Blaine Lee Pardoe Provides Fascinating Look At “Twilight Of The Clans” Origins
- Year of Battle Armor: Unit 1 - Corona Heavy Battle Armor
- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- Read more →
|Fifty-first Hussar Regiment|
|Unit Profile (as of 2764)|
|Parent Formation||Star League Defense Force|
The Fifty-first Hussar Regiment was a part of the Star League Defense Force Regular Army.
In the early twenty-seventh century, the Fifty-first had a small unit of ten Hussar BattleMechs attached to it. This unit, nicknamed "the Fingers of Death" generally performed fast strikes behind enemy lines and helped show the merit of the 'Mech that would eventually become the standard light machine of the SLDF.
In 2764, the unit was assigned, as a part of the XXX Corps, Twelfth Army, to District 2 of the Lyran Commonwealth Military Region, but was moved to an undisclosed area of the Periphery. The 51st was destroyed during the Periphery Uprising in 2765.
- Technical Readout: 3050 Upgrade, p. 192, "HSR-200-D Hussar"
- The Star League, p. 145, "Twelfth"
- The Star League, p. 133, "Unit Composition"