58th Battle (Clan Coyote)
- Devlin Stone's Origins Revealed
- BattleTech Is Coming In April!
- Blaine Lee Pardoe Provides Fascinating Look At “Twilight Of The Clans” Origins
- Year of Battle Armor: Unit 1 - Corona Heavy Battle Armor
- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- Read more →
|58th Battle Cluster|
|Unit Profile (as of 3074)|
|Parent Formation||Rho Galaxy|
In August 3073 the Fifty-eighth as part of Rho Galaxy along with Delta and Epsilon Galaxies arrived in the Vinton system. After a short naval engagement the Coyote Galaxies dropped onto the planet accompanied by three clusters of Society troops. The Shark's Fifteen Cruiser Cluster’s Attack Squadron strafed the Coyote DropShips as they came in to land, prompting to Coyote naval assets to bombard the planet. The Sharks threw everything they had against the invaders including ten of the newly raised Vinton Defense Clusters. The fighting which drew on for many months. In January 3074 the Shark launched a counter-attack at Pearl City devastating the Fifty-eighth.
The clusters warriors would generally ignore zellbrigen.
Fifty-eighth Battle Cluster - Green/Questionable 
- 3 Binaries
Fifty-eighth Battle Cluster - Regular/Questionable 
- 50% full strength
- Field Manual: Warden Clans, p. 162
- Field Manual: Update, p. 76, "Clan Coyote Deployment Table"
- The Wars of Reaving, p. 70
- The Wars of Reaving, p. 130-131
- Field Manual: Warden Clans, p. 56, "58th Battle Cluster Profile"