5th Victoria Rangers
- Community Outreach - BanditB17, Competitive MWO, and the MechWarrior World Championships
- Did you know? BattleTech Comics
- Blaine Lee Pardoe wrote an April Fools' day BattleTech Fan Fic, and it's Awesome!
- Did You Know? Tabletop Simulator has BattleTech in VR
- Solving the Range Problem with Armor Piercing Pancakes
- Read more →
|5th Victoria Rangers|
|Unit Profile (as of 3145)|
|Parent Formation||Victoria Rangers|
|Formed||between 3134 and 3144|
The 5th Victoria Rangers was created in secret sometime before Operation CELESTIAL REWARD as one of the Hidden Lion regiments formed by Chancellor Daoshen Liao using stockpiled equipment. This new Rangers unit uses the Augmented Regiment formations commonly found in the CCAF by 3145. They are a second-line regiment of the Victoria Commonality.
The unit prefers small-unit actions and long-range engagements.
5th Victoria Rangers (Green/Reliable)
- CO: Sang-shao Terrence Albrecht
- CO: Kong-sao-shao Andy Koniaris
Albrecht's Armored Rangers (Green/Reliable)
- CO: Zhong-shao Van Gabriels
Albrecht’s Jägers (Regular/Reliable)
- CO: Zhong-shao Chung Hong Hang
Their emblem is the the Edelweiss flower. Uncamouflaged units are painted a deep midnight blue.
- Field Manual: 3145, p. 43, "Victoria Rangers - 3145"
- Field Manual: 3145, p. 27, "General Review"
- Field Manual: 3145, p. 28, "THE NEW OLD-FASHIONED WAY"
- Field Manual: 3145, p. 46, "Capellan Confederation Deployment Table - 3145"