61st BattleMech (Clan Hell's Horses)
- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- The Challenge With Balance in MechWarrior Online
- First BattleTech of 2018: Republic vs Free Worlds League
- MWO Benefit Tournament For MechWarrior Family That Lost Home Due To Fire
- Community Outreach - TwinkyOverlord of EmpyreaL, Current MWO Champs!
- Read more →
|Sixty-first BattleMech Cluster|
|Unit Profile (as of 3085)|
|Nickname||Fire and Brimstone|
|Parent Formation||Iota Galaxy|
At the beginning of the Dark Age the Sixty-first and the other elements of Iota Galaxy were in a sad state; despite having four component clusters, the total strength of all four was little more than a cluster, spread across the Hell's Horses Periphery border. Iota was at the tail end of the Hell's Horses supply chain, with no prospect of rebuilding quickly.
- CO: Galaxy Commander Zelda Lassenerra
- The cluster have a lack on Elementals
Sixty-first BattleMech Cluster (Regular/Reliable)
- CO: Galaxy Commander Iwao Houan
- - At this point in time the Sixty-first was stationed on Elissa and operating at just above one-third of full strength, with none of its units fielding Omni-technology.
- Field Manual: Update, p. 71, "Crusader Clans Deployment Table"
- Field Manual: 3085, p. 117, "Iota Galaxy"
- Field Manual Crusader Clans, p. 73, "61st BattleMech Cluster Profile"
- Field Manual: 3085, p. 125, "Iota Galaxy (The Ninth Ring of Hell)"