65th Royal Mechanized Infantry Division
- Year of Battle Armor: Unit 1 - Corona Heavy Battle Armor
- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- The Challenge With Balance in MechWarrior Online
- First BattleTech of 2018: Republic vs Free Worlds League
- MWO Benefit Tournament For MechWarrior Family That Lost Home Due To Fire
- Read more →
|65th Royal Mechanized Division|
|Unit Profile (as of 2764)|
|Parent Formation||LXI Corps|
In 2764, the unit was assigned, as a part of the LXI Corps, Twelfth Army, to District 2 of the Lyran Commonwealth Military Region but was moved to an undisclosed area of the Periphery to take part in the Periphery Uprising by 2765.. The 65th survived the war and the Hegemony Campaign, and followed General Aleksandr Kerensky on the Exodus in 2784.
The Mechanised Infantry Divisions of the Star League were used offensively to exploit gaps in the enemy front created by the BattleMech Divisions. They also bore the brunt of defensive actions.
The Division comprised two Brigades of Mechanised Infantry and a single BattleMech Brigade. Also attached was a Ground Aero Wing.
- The Star League, p. 145, "Twelfth"
- The Star League, p. 133