68th Infantry Division
- Year of Battle Armor: Unit 1 - Corona Heavy Battle Armor
- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- The Challenge With Balance in MechWarrior Online
- First BattleTech of 2018: Republic vs Free Worlds League
- MWO Benefit Tournament For MechWarrior Family That Lost Home Due To Fire
- Read more →
|68th Infantry Division|
|Unit Profile (as of 2764)|
|Nickname||The Thai Militia|
|Parent Formation||XLIII Corps|
The 68th formed a part of XLIII Corps, Seventeenth Army, and in 2764 was stationed at an undisclosed location within the Magistracy of Canopus Territorial State. Although XLIII Corps took heavy casualties during the Periphery uprising the 68th survived to fight in the Hegemony Campaign.
The 68th made it through the Hegemony Campaign and the bulk of the division followed General Aleksandr Kerensky on the Exodus, although some elements of the division chose to remain in the Inner Sphere and joined the Lyran Commonwealth. The Lyran Commonwealth Armed Forces recruited enough SLDF personnel from the remains of the 68th to form a new regiment, which was designated as the Eleventh Hesperus Guards.
- The Star League, p. 155
- First Succession War, p. 33, "Those Left Behind (Continued)"
- The Star League, p. 133