68th Jump Infantry Division
- Lead Developer Brent Evans Answers Big Questions On The Future Of BattleTech
- Was the Early Portrayal of the Capellan Confederation an Example of Yellow Peril?
- Mechwarrior Online World Championship Semi-Finals Seeding Games
- New Campaign Begins on MegaMekNET
- BATTLETECH Multiplayer Review - A Battle Of Titans
- Read more →
|68th Jump Infantry Division|
|Unit Profile (as of 2764)|
|Parent Formation||Star League Defense Force|
The Sixty-eighth Jump Infantry Division was a part of the Star League Defense Force Regular Army.
In 2764, the unit was assigned, as a part of the XI Corps, Sixteenth Army, to District 3 of the Draconis Combine Military Region, but was moved to an undisclosed area of the Periphery in 2765 as part of the redeployment effort to fight the Periphery Uprising. The 68th was destroyed during the Hegemony Campaign.
- The Star League, p. 149, "Sixteenth"
- The Star League, p. 133