69th Strike (Clan Coyote)
- Devlin Stone's Origins Revealed
- BattleTech Is Coming In April!
- Blaine Lee Pardoe Provides Fascinating Look At “Twilight Of The Clans” Origins
- Year of Battle Armor: Unit 1 - Corona Heavy Battle Armor
- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- Read more →
|69th Strike Cluster|
|Unit Profile (as of 3085)|
|Parent Formation||Zeta Galaxy|
The Sixty-Ninth Strike Cluster fought on Brim in 3060, here it ran into Cloud Cobra forces while attempting to flank the Star Adders, losing two Trinaries of OmniMechs in the process before being pushed off world after a month of combat. After this action it was stationed on Delios. By 3067 it had moved to Londerholm.
The Cluster survived the Society revolt, indicating that the warriors remaining in 3075 either did not join with the revolt or could not positively be identified as collaborating and had won a Trial of Refusal to retain their position.
The Cluster relied on high speed and manoeuvrability to confuse its enemies.
Sixty-Ninth Strike Cluster - Regular/Reliable 
Sixty-Ninth Strike Cluster - Elite/Fanatical 
- 95% full strength with 100% of the force equipped with OmniMechs.
Sixty-Ninth Strike Cluster 
- 5 Trinaries
Sixty-Ninth Strike Cluster - Elite 
- 40% full strength
- Field Manual: Warden Clans, p. 52, "69th Strike Cluster Profile"
- Field Manual: Warden Clans, p. 162
- Field Manual: Update, p. 76, "Clan Coyote Deployment Table"
- The Wars of Reaving, p. 95
- The Wars of Reaving, p. 165
- The Wars of Reaving, p. 147
- The Wars of Reaving, p. 164