77th Crimson Guards (Clan Blood Spirit)
- Year of Battle Armor: Unit 1 - Corona Heavy Battle Armor
- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- The Challenge With Balance in MechWarrior Online
- First BattleTech of 2018: Republic vs Free Worlds League
- MWO Benefit Tournament For MechWarrior Family That Lost Home Due To Fire
- Read more →
|77th Crimson Guards|
|Unit Profile (as of 3072)|
|Parent Formation||Upsilon Provisional Galaxy|
The 77th Crimson Guards were formed in 3049 but remained in a defensive position during the Burrock Absorption.
The Cluster participated in recapturing the Blood Spirit's enclave on Arcadia in 3066. The Cluster then moved to form part of the York garrison after the Adder's had manage to gain a foothold supporting the effort to drive them from the planet. They remained here until the Adder assault of 3072 when orbital bombardment wiped them out.
- It is wrongly listed as a "second" 88th Crimson Guard in FM:U p. 70
- Field Manual: Updates, p. 41
- The Wars of Reaving, p. 104-105
- Field Manual: Crusader Clans, p. 36, "77th Crimson Guards Profile"
- Field Manual: Updates, p. 70