7th Falcon Regulars (Clan Jade Falcon)
|Seventh Falcon Regulars Cluster|
|Unit Profile (as of 3067)|
|Parent Formation||Rho Galaxy (current);|
The Seventh Falcon Regulars were almost destroyed on Tukayyid and slid to second-line status. Worn down by repeated raids from the Steel Vipers and so was understrength when Ulric Kerensky's forces landed on Evciler in October 3057. The Seventh managed to ambush the First Wolf Cavalry but lost its commanding officer and were defeated in the process.
During the Falcon Incursion, the Seventh landed on Engadine where they faced off against militia units and the 22nd Skye Rangers. The Rangers led the Falcon Regulars on a merry chase through the mountains of Engadine, intending to force the Clanners into frigid lakes and rivers. Unfortunately the Seventh kept pushing the Rangers and maneuvered the Lyran unit into a trap.
They fought on Coventry against the Coventry Donegal March Militia, where the Seventh lost another commanding officer.
Fighting alongside elements of Omega Galaxy, the main objective in the offensive against the Lyran Alliance for the Seventh and the other elements of Rho Galaxy was to blood new warriors; the Seventh subsequently took part in the counterinvasion into the Clan Wolf Occupation Zone, where Rho Galaxy demonstrate that it could still function effectively as an offensive unit - as Barber's Marauder IIs discovered to their cost.
|Commanding Officers of the 7th Falcon Regulars|
During the Coventry campaign, the Seventh hadn't regained its elite status, but was proficient at moving through snow and ice.
Seventh Falcon Regulars (Regular/Reliable)
- CO: Star Colonel Colbert Icaza
- - At this point in time the Seventh was based on Rasalgethi and was close to full strength. Four-fifths of the Seventh were equipped with Clan technology, with almost two-thirds of the Cluster using second-line OmniMechs.
- The Falcon and the Wolf, p. 28
- Field Manual: Updates, p. 49, "Rho Galaxy"
- Operational Turning Points: Falcon Incursion, p. 12
- Field Manual: Updates, p. 72, "Rho Galaxy (Second Line)"