86th Jump Infantry Division
- Devlin Stone's Origins Revealed
- BattleTech Is Coming In April!
- Blaine Lee Pardoe Provides Fascinating Look At “Twilight Of The Clans” Origins
- Year of Battle Armor: Unit 1 - Corona Heavy Battle Armor
- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- Read more →
|86th Jump Infantry Division|
|Unit Profile (as of 2764)|
|Parent Formation||VII Corps|
The Eighty-Sixth Jump Infantry Division was a part of the Star League Defense Force Regular Army.
In 2764, the unit was assigned as a part of the VII Corps, Eighth Army to District 1 of the Free Worlds League Military Region and then transferred to District 2 by 2765. While stationed on Stewart in 2765 the Eighty-sixth found itself at odds with the Home Guard, one of the regiments of the Stewart Dragoons; the Home Guard had two battalions assigned to defending the Corean Enterprises factories, despite the presence of the Eighty-sixth. The Eighty-sixth survived the war and the Hegemony Campaign, and followed General Aleksandr Kerensky on the Exodus in 2784.
- The Star League, p. 141, "Eighth"
- Field Report 2765: FWLM, p. 18, "Stewart Dragoons"
- The Star League, p. 133