8th Confederation Reserve Cavalry
|8th Confederation Reserve Cavalry|
|Unit Profile (as of 3145)|
|Parent Formation||Confederation Reserve Cavalry|
|Formed||Between 3134 and 3144|
The Eighth Confederation Reserve Cavalry was created in secret sometime before 3144 as one of the Hidden Lion regiments formed by Chancellor Daoshen Liao using stockpiled equipment. This new CRC unit uses the Augmented Regiment formations commonly found in the CCAF by 3145. They are a second-line regiment of the Sian Commonality.
In 3145, the unit participated in Operation CELESTIAL REWARD. The Eighth CRC was part of the task force defeated in the first invasion of Tikonov. Five months later, the second invasion of Tikonov occurred but their poor performance in the past attack relegated the regiment to guarding the attack force’s drop-zone. They were then assigned to guard the Taurian Concordat border far from any conflict. It is expected the bulk of their personnel will be reassigned or cashiered as soon as possible.
The 8th CRC is known for being cowardly and will actively avoid conflict if they can.
8th Confederation Reserve Cavalry (Regular/Questionable)
- CO: Sang-shao Reginald MacGregor-Liao
- CO: Kong-sao-shao Idar Willis
8th Cavalry Armor (Regular/Reliable)
- CO: Zhong-shao Jessup Danielson
8th Cavalry Auxiliary (Regular/Reliable)
- CO: Zhong-shao Ming Lai
- Field Manual: 3145, p. 39, "Confederation Reserve Cavalry - Eighth Confederation Reserve Cavalry"
- Field Manual: 3145, p. 27, "General Review"
- Field Manual: 3145, p. 28, "THE NEW OLD-FASHIONED WAY"
- Field Manual: 3145, p. 47, "Capellan Confederation Deployment Table - 3145"