90th Mechanized Infantry Division
- Devlin Stone's Origins Revealed
- BattleTech Is Coming In April!
- Blaine Lee Pardoe Provides Fascinating Look At “Twilight Of The Clans” Origins
- Year of Battle Armor: Unit 1 - Corona Heavy Battle Armor
- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- Read more →
|90th Mechanized Infantry Division|
|Unit Profile (as of 2770)|
|Nickname||The Old Abe Division|
|Parent Formation||LII Corps|
The Ninetieth Mechanized Infantry Division was a part of the Star League Defense Force Regular Army.
In 2764, the unit was stationed on Corydon, assigned as a part of the LII Corps, Second Army, to District 1 of the Federated Suns Military Region and then transferred to District 3 by 2765, to take part in the Periphery Uprising. The 90th was destroyed during the Hegemony Campaign.
The Mechanised Infantry Divisions of the Star League were used offensively to exploit gaps in the enemy front created by the BattleMech Divisions. They also bore the brunt of defensive actions.
The Division comprised two Brigades of Mechanised Infantry and a single BattleMech Brigade. Also attached was a Ground Aero Wing.
- Field Manual: SLDF, p. 252, "SLDF - Federated Suns Military Command Map"
- The Star League, p. 150, "Second"
- Field Manual: SLDF, p. 55, "90th Mechanized Infantry Division"
- The Star League, p. 133