95th Mechanized Infantry Division
- The Challenge With Balance in MechWarrior Online
- First BattleTech of 2018: Republic vs Free Worlds League
- MWO Benefit Tournament For MechWarrior Family That Lost Home Due To Fire
- Community Outreach - TwinkyOverlord of EmpyreaL, Current MWO Champs!
- Animated MechWarrior Series Cancelled After Being Hit With Cease and Desist
- Read more →
|95th Mechanized Infantry Division|
|Unit Profile (as of 2784)|
|Parent Formation||XXII Corps|
The Ninety-Fifth formed a part of XXII Corps, Fourteenth Army, and in 2764 was stationed in District 1 of the Draconis Combine Military Region. Following the New Vandenberg Uprising and subsequent Periphery uprising the Ninety-Fifth was moved to District 2 of the DCMR in 2765 to backfill for units deployed into the periphery.
The Ninety-Fifth survived the Hegemony Campaign and the bulk of the division followed Aleksandr Kerensky on the Exodus but elements of the division remained behind and joined the Draconis Combine. The Draconis Combine Mustered Soldiery recruited roughly a regiments-worth of personnel from the Ninety-fifth, and used those personnel to form the new Twenty-first Dieron Regulars in 2782.
The Mechanised Infantry Divisions of the Star League were used offensively to exploit gaps in the enemy front created by the BattleMech Divisions. They also bore the brunt of defensive actions.
The Division comprised two Brigades of Mechanised Infantry and a single BattleMech Brigade. Also attached was a Ground Aero Wing.
- The Star League, p. 147
- First Succession War, p. 32, "Those Left Behind"
- The Star League, p. 133