99th BattleMech Division
- Devlin Stone's Origins Revealed
- BattleTech Is Coming In April!
- Blaine Lee Pardoe Provides Fascinating Look At “Twilight Of The Clans” Origins
- Year of Battle Armor: Unit 1 - Corona Heavy Battle Armor
- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- Read more →
|99th BattleMech Division|
|Unit Profile (as of 2764)|
|Nickname||The Gog Division|
|Parent Formation||XXI Corps|
The Ninety-ninth BattleMech Division was a part of the Star League Defense Force Regular Army.
The Ninety-ninth Division served as the garrison unit for Dieron. While there, they were responsible for defending the headquarters for Army Group Kurita, the headquarters of 14th Army, and the headquarters of XXI Corps. Dieron was a major transship point for SLDF units moving into or out of the Draconis Combine, and the Ninety-ninth took advantage of these frequent visitors to broaden their training regimen.
In 2764, the unit was stationed on Ronel, and assigned as a part of the XXI Corps, First Army, to the Terran Military Region and then transferred to District 1 of the Federated Suns Military Region by 2765, to take the place of units sent to fight in the New Vandenberg Uprising. The 99th was destroyed during the Hegemony Campaign.
- 991st Brigade 
- 992nd Brigade
- 993rd Brigade
- Field Manual: SLDF, p. 43
- Field Manual: SLDF, p. 251, "SLDF - Terran Hegemony Military Command Map"
- The Star League, p. 140, "First"
- Field Manual: SLDF, p. 43, "99th BattleMech Division"
- The Star League, p. 133
- Field Manual: SLDF, p. 13