9th Benjamin Regulars
|9th Benjamin Regulars BattleMech Regiment|
|Unit Profile (as of 3058)|
|Nickname||Wrath of the Common People|
|Parent Formation||Benjamin Regulars|
The Ninth Benjamin Regulars, like most Benjamin Regulars, had a very poor relationship with the supply officers of the DCMS. As a result the Ninth's 'Mechs and tanks were often less-effective than they would appear.
During the fighting on Mallory's World, the Ninth's most noteworthy battle was with the 1st Robinson Rangers outside of Harrison's Ferry. There the Ninth fought the First for several hours before receiving a retreat order. The Robinson Rangers never let up, however, pursuing the Ninth all the way to their drop zones. They returned to their baseworld, Proserpina, to rebuild.
 Fourth Succession War
 Ronin Wars
 War of 3039
 Clan Invasion
 Operation Bulldog
 Dominion War
 Federated Suns Incursion
- 3016, Tai-sho Shiro Weyhu
- 3028, Tai-sho Denice Eastmoreland
- 3059, the Ninth's commanding officer was Tai-sa Richard Rekai.
The Ninth is adept at city defense, pairing lances at critical spots around a city. Its attached armor and infantry operate independently, leading opposing forces into traps.
 Composition History
9th Benjamin Regulars (Veteran/Reliable)
9th Benjamin Regulars (BattleMech Regiment/Veteran) 
- CO/1st Battalion - Tai-sho Denice Eastmoreland
- CO: Tai-sa Mark Tomtrill
- CO/1st Battalion: Tai-sa Richard Rekai
- XO: Tai-sa Opuo Weyhu
- 2nd Battalion: Chu-sa Jonathon DeVries
- 3rd Battalion: Chu-sa Suan Hap Do
- Note: The unit could upgrade over 60 percent of their machines and get also 12 new IS Omnimechs. Every battalion has now an Omnimech command lance.
- Wing Commander: Dai-i Karl Grunhaben
- Note: The unit posses 6 omni fighter.
9th Benjamin Regulars Armor (Battalion/Veteran/Reliable)
- Armor Commander: Chu-sa Christopher Pedo
- Troop Commander: Tai-sa Jesus Gonzalez
- Note: The some members are equiped with Laser rifles and SRM launchers. For scouting mission an entire platoon use advanced stealth suit. The command includes 4 vehicles with Arrow Launchers and also hovercrafts with TAG equipment for the missiles.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Historical Turning Points: Mallory's World, p. 9
- ↑ Historical Turning Points: Mallory's World, p. 19
- ↑ Field Manual: Updates p.106
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 NAIS The Fourth Succession War Military Atlas Volume 2, p 106
- ↑ Field Report 2765: DCMS,p10
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 House Kurita (The Draconis Combine),p. 137
- ↑ House Kurita (The Draconis Combine), p.146
- ↑ Historical: War of 3039 , p. 138
- ↑ 20 Year Update, p.42
- ↑ Objective Raids, p.27
- ↑ 11.0 11.1 11.2 11.3 Field Manual: Draconis Combine, p. 44, "Unit Profile"