Anti-Personnel Gauss Rifle
- The Challenge With Balance in MechWarrior Online
- First BattleTech of 2018: Republic vs Free Worlds League
- MWO Benefit Tournament For MechWarrior Family That Lost Home Due To Fire
- Community Outreach - TwinkyOverlord of EmpyreaL, Current MWO Champs!
- Animated MechWarrior Series Cancelled After Being Hit With Cease and Desist
- Read more →
|AP Gauss Rifle|
|Year Availability||3069 (CJF)|
|Year Introduced||3069 (CJF)|
|Ammo Per Ton||40|
|Ammo Cost (per ton)||3,000|
Developed in 3069 by Clan Jade Falcon, the Anti-Personnel Gauss Rifle is a scaled-down Gauss Rifle meant for work against conventional infantry and battle armor. While functioning similarly to needler weapons, it fires metal flechettes at supersonic speeds, allowing for additional penetration against heavier armor, unlike traditional needler systems. Though the weapon began life as a battle armor weapon, it was soon adopted by heavier units throughout the Clans.
The Anti-Personnel Gauss Rifle is manufactured on the following planets:
|Series-9 AP Gauss Rifle||Twycross||Trellshire Heavy Industries||Rifleman IIC 8|||
|Tau-II AP Gauss Rifles||Tamar||W-7 Facilities||Tundra Wolf 4|||
- TechManual, p. 218, "Anti-Personnel Gauss Rifle"
- Technical Readout: 3085, p. 278, "Rifleman IIC 8"
- Technical Readout: 3085, p. 170, "Tundra Wolf 4"