Advanced Tactical Missile
- The Challenge With Balance in MechWarrior Online
- First BattleTech of 2018: Republic vs Free Worlds League
- MWO Benefit Tournament For MechWarrior Family That Lost Home Due To Fire
- Community Outreach - TwinkyOverlord of EmpyreaL, Current MWO Champs!
- Animated MechWarrior Series Cancelled After Being Hit With Cease and Desist
- Read more →
|Damage||3/2/1 per missile|
|Critical Slots||Varies by Model|
|Ammo Per Ton||Varies by Model|
|Cost (unloaded)||Varies by Model|
|Ammo Cost (per ton)||Varies by Model|
The Advanced Tactical Missile system (ATM) was developed by Clan Coyote from 3054 to 3060 and allows its users to choose between three different types of ammunition. ATMs also include an integral Artemis IV Fire Control System.
The standard ammo deals two points per missile, like a short-range missile, but has a longer range, albeit with a minimum due to the multi-stage nature of the missiles.
The Extended Range ammo has a correspondingly longer range, with the same multi-stage missile's minimum range, though it deals only one point of damage per missile.
The High Explosive version has a much shorter range since it trades the booster for increased power. This removes the minimum range and allows the missile to deal three points of damage.
ATM's come in four types, each firing more missiles per salvo then the last:
- Wars of Reaving, p. 201