- Devlin Stone's Origins Revealed
- BattleTech Is Coming In April!
- Blaine Lee Pardoe Provides Fascinating Look At “Twilight Of The Clans” Origins
- Year of Battle Armor: Unit 1 - Corona Heavy Battle Armor
- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- Read more →
|Damage||3/2/1 per missile|
|Ammo Per Ton||7|
|Ammo Cost (per ton)||75,000|
The Advanced Tactical Missile system (ATM) was developed by Clan Coyote from 3053 to 3060 and allows its users to choose between three different types of ammunition. ATMs also include an integral Artemis IV Fire Control System. The ATM 9 is the second heaviest and bulkiest of the ATMs.
The standard ammo deals two points per missile, like a short-range missile, but has a longer range, albeit with a minimum due to the multi-stage nature of the missiles.
The Extended Range ammo has a correspondingly longer range, with the same multi-stage missile's minimum range, though it deals only one point of damage per missile.
The High Explosive version has a much shorter range since it trades the booster for increased power. This removes the minimum range and allows the missile to deal three points of damage.
This weapon is only used by the Clans, so there is no information about Inner Sphere models available. The ATM 9 is manufactured on the following planets:
|Type 9 Series 1||Irece||Barcella Beta|
page 229 of Techmanual by Catalyst