- Did You Know? - Fan made TRO 3028 is better than the originals!
- BattleTech Technology - Today!
- Someone did the math on how many 'Mechs you kill in MechWarrior 3
- A chat with MechWarrior Online Champs: Empyreal's prtNspz - Full Interview
- Unstoppable: A chat with MechWarrior Online Champs, Empyreal's prtNspz
- Read more →
Ablative Armor is a form of personal protection produced in response to the proliferation of energy weapons. It consists of thin ceramic and composite plates which are resistant to laser fire, although they provide no protection against ballistic weapons. Available in vest, jacket, pants and full suit formats, ablative armor armor has seen a decline in use since the advent of Ablative/Flak Armor.
- Classic BattleTech RPG, p. 140, "Personal Armor - Ablative Armor"