- Year of Battle Armor: Unit 1 - Corona Heavy Battle Armor
- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- The Challenge With Balance in MechWarrior Online
- First BattleTech of 2018: Republic vs Free Worlds League
- MWO Benefit Tournament For MechWarrior Family That Lost Home Due To Fire
- Read more →
Ablative Armor is a form of personal protection produced in response to the proliferation of energy weapons. It consists of thin ceramic and composite plates which are resistant to laser fire, although they provide no protection against ballistic weapons. Available in vest, jacket, pants and full suit formats, ablative armor armor has seen a decline in use since the advent of Ablative/Flak Armor.
- Classic BattleTech RPG, p. 140, "Personal Armor - Ablative Armor"