Able's Hunting Arms, Limited
- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- The Challenge With Balance in MechWarrior Online
- First BattleTech of 2018: Republic vs Free Worlds League
- MWO Benefit Tournament For MechWarrior Family That Lost Home Due To Fire
- Community Outreach - TwinkyOverlord of EmpyreaL, Current MWO Champs!
- Read more →
|Able's Hunting Arms, Limited|
|Founding Year||Dark Age|
|Primary Site(s)||Able's Glory|
|Primary Products||Ballistic Weaponry|
Founded on the world of Able's Glory after the planet had been settled to provide support for travellers to the nearby world of Hunter's Paradise. The manufacturing company known as Able's Hunting Arms, Limited (AHA) was established, operated, and owned by the former mercenary unit Able's Aces, which had become the core of the Rim Collection Militia.
During the Dark Age AHA manufactured ballistic weapons ranging from small arms up to BattleMech-grade machine guns and autocannons. Ostensibly, these arms were produced solely to provide personal protection for those travelling to Hunter's Paradise. In practice however, by the mid-thirty-second century, the lion's share of AHA's production was being used by Rim Motors, the Rim Collection's native BattleMech manufacturer.
AHA wasn't necessarily limited to supplying Rim Motors, however; in 3145, arms and munitions produced in the Rim Collection started being exported to the nearby Lyran Commonwealth and AHA was no exception. In late 3144 a representative from AHA visited the Florida Timbuktu Theater Militia on Halifax with a view to selling autocannons and ammunition directly to the TTM to supplement their extended Lyran Commonwealth Armed Forces supply chain.
- Field Manual: 3145, p. 187, "Rim Collection"
- Field Manual: 3145, p. 190, "Rim Collection"
- Field Manual: 3145, p. 131, "Regional Militias"
- Field Manual: 3145, p. 132, "Timbuktu Theatre"