- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- The Challenge With Balance in MechWarrior Online
- First BattleTech of 2018: Republic vs Free Worlds League
- MWO Benefit Tournament For MechWarrior Family That Lost Home Due To Fire
- Community Outreach - TwinkyOverlord of EmpyreaL, Current MWO Champs!
- Read more →
In 2765 the WarShip Accipiter was in service with the Free Worlds League Navy (FWLN) as the FWLS Accipiter, and was the flagship of the FWLN Third Fleet. The core of the Third Fleet at this time was a quartet of Atreus-class battleships, accompanied by two League-class destroyers, a Baron-class destroyer, an Aegis-class heavy cruiser and a Soyal-class heavy cruiser plus additional JumpShips and DropShips as required.
The Third Fleet was the largest of the five core FWLN fleets at this point, and from her home base in the Kanata system in the Duchy of Andurien the Accipiter and the other ships under her command were responsible for both guarding the borders between the Free Worlds League and the Capellan Confederation and Magistracy of Canopus and for keeping a watchful eye on the restive Duchy of Andurien.
- Field Report 2765: FWLM, p. 20, "Free Worlds League Navy"