- Catalyst Releases New Map Pack, New Fiction From Michael Stackpole In March Update
- Did You Know? - Retro BattleTech Games - MechWarrior 2: The Clans
- Catalyst Games Releases Succession Wars Record Sheets And Reprinted BattleTech Manual To Get Everyone Up To Date
- Did You Know? - Retro BattleTech Games - MechWarrior
- Forever Faithful, Blaine Lee Pardoe’s Latest BattleTech Novel, Now Available For Pre-Order
- Read more →
|Warlord of Rasalhague|
|Parents||Urizen Kurita (father)|
|Siblings|| Victor Kurita|
|Children|| Toshiro Kurita|
When word of Oma Kurita's fate came in 2377, Adam Kurita led the rescue operation. After several harrowing encounters and an exhaustive firefight, Oma and her newborn son, Daniel Sorenson, returned to the safety of New Samarkand.
In the House Kurita Family tree found in House Kurita (The Draconis Combine) the date Adam became Warlord of Rasalhague is listed as 2432-2391, 41 years after his death, this is an obvious error.
Titles and Positions
|Warlord of the Rasalhague Military District
| Succeeded by|
- House Kurita (The Draconis Combine), "The Draconis Combine's Line of Succession and Partial Kurita Family Tree"
- House Kurita (The Draconis Combine), p. 28
- House Kurita (The Draconis Combine), p. 198
- Handbook: House Kurita, p. 22 "SEEDS OF DISCONTENT"