Admiral Michael Saille
- The Challenge With Balance in MechWarrior Online
- First BattleTech of 2018: Republic vs Free Worlds League
- MWO Benefit Tournament For MechWarrior Family That Lost Home Due To Fire
- Community Outreach - TwinkyOverlord of EmpyreaL, Current MWO Champs!
- Animated MechWarrior Series Cancelled After Being Hit With Cease and Desist
- Read more →
|Admiral Michael Saille|
The Fox-class corvette Admiral Michael Saille was under construction in 3062 and was expected to launch in 3065, and subsequently ended up fighting as a part of the Federated Suns black water navy during the FedCom Civil War. The Admiral Michael Saille was one of twelve Fox-class WarShips to remain in service with the AFFS after the devastation of the Civil War.
Serving as a part of the allied coalition, the FSS Admiral Micahel Saille was one of the Federated Suns WarShips to join in Operation SCOUR, the liberation of the Word of Blake Protectorate, and would fight all the way to Terra. Serving as a part of Task Force EARTHBOUND in 3078 the Admiral Michael Saille was directly involved in the battle for Terra itself.
The FSS Admiral Michael Saille was one of only four Federated Suns WarShips to survive the Jihad and remain under the control of the AFFS. As of 3079 the Admiral Michael Saille was stationed in the New Avalon system to defend the Federated Suns capital world alongside the last surviving Federated Suns Avalon-class cruiser, the FSS Lucien Davion although the Admiral Michael Saille was still undergoing repairs as a result of damage taken during the liberation of Terra.
- Field Manual: Federated Suns, p. 25, "AFFC WarShip Fleet"
- Field Manual: Updates, p. 124, "WarShips of the AFFS"
- Jihad Hot Spots: Terra, p. 95, "Classified: Eyes Only - Top Secret"
- Field Report: AFFS, p. 6, "Federated Suns Navy"