AgroMech Mk II
- Year of Battle Armor: Unit 1 - Corona Heavy Battle Armor
- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- The Challenge With Balance in MechWarrior Online
- First BattleTech of 2018: Republic vs Free Worlds League
- MWO Benefit Tournament For MechWarrior Family That Lost Home Due To Fire
- Read more →
|AgroMech Mk II|
|Use|| Agriculture |
|Mech type||Inner Sphere IndustrialMech|
|Engine||GM 120 Classic ICE|
The AgroMech Mark II is the lightweight version of the original AgroMech (Achernar IndustrialMechs), but this model is designed more for frontier and developing planets. The design is known for its toughness and ability to handle rough environments. It can also surprise would-be raiders with its capacity to inflict harm.
After the HPG communication network went down in 3132, it, like many other IndustrialMechs, was drafted into armed forces as a BattleMech substitute. Armed versions of the design appeared among the factions fighting within the Republic of the Sphere and other factions.
Equipment and Capabilities
The AgroMech Mk II's principle equipment is the thresher mounted on its right arm, used to separate grain from stalk and husks. On its left arm it mounts a heavy utility claw that can be used for move bails and do limited construction work.
The AgroMech Mk II is protected by a considerable amount of Industrial Armor.
- AgroMech Mk II MOD - Armed variant of the AgroMech Mk II. The Industrial Armor is replaced with military grade Starslab/3 armor. Its lift hoist is replaced by a Flamer.
- AgroMech (Achernar IndustrialMechs) - Original and larger version of the AgroMech Mk II.