Air-Launched Arrow Missile
- Harmony Gold Resurrects Itself Once More And Regains Rights To Robotech License
- State Of Play: How MechWarrior And BattleTech Are Doing Post E3
- Catalyst Announces New Kickstarter To Bring Clan Invasion To New Box Sets
- Let’s Talk About The MechWarrior 2 Soundtrack
- Leak Suggests Microsoft Might Resurrect MechAssault At This Year’s E3
- Read more →
The Air-Launched Arrow Missile was developed by the Terran Hegemony in 2600 as a companion to the ground-based Arrow IV. The design was similarly lost during the destruction of the Succession Wars until it was recovered by the Capellan Confederation in 3046 in an effort to make up for the lack of ground-based launchers. While offering incredibly destructive potential, the enormous drag created by the weapon makes it an unpopular choice for pilots.
Air-Launched Arrow Missiles weigh 1 ton and take up 5 bomb slots. They function the same as regular Arrow missiles, however they may not be fired by units at an altitude of 3 or lower on the Low Altitude map.
- Tactical Operations, pp. 358-359, "Air-Launched Arrow Missile"