Albion (Clan System)
- Harebrained Schemes Reveals BattleTech: Flashpoint Gameplay, Kills Dekker
- The Art of War – An Interview with Matthew Plog, BattleTech Artist
- Original BattleTech Pods In Grand Rapids Michigan Moving To New Dedicated Site
- New BattleTech Box Sets Delayed
- Community Outreach - Interview with Jennifer Brozek, Author Of “The Nellus Academy Incident”
- Read more →
Note: X and Y are coordinates (light years on XY plane) relative to Terra at (0, 0)
|X:Y Coordinates||-50.167 : 1792.145[e]|
|Recharge time||192 hours|
The Albion system is the location of the inhabited world of Albion II and is located within the region known as the Clan Homeworlds.
| Jump point
|Atmospheric pressure||Standard (Breathable)|
Albion II is the second planet in the Albion system.
In 2912, Clan Coyote's Omicron Galaxy, under Galaxy Commander David Christofferson, would win a great victory against Clan Smoke Jaguar's enclave on Albion after the Jaguar citizens revolted against the warrior caste on many of their worlds.
- 2571 - No record
- 2750 - No record
- 2800 - Star League-In-Exile 
- 2821 - Clan Burrock 
- 2840 - Clan Burrock 
- 2912 - Clan Burrock, Clan Coyote, Clan Smoke Jaguar
- 3025 - Clan Burrock 
- 3030 - Clan Burrock 
- 3040 - Clan Burrock 
- 3052 - Clan Burrock 
- 3057 - Clan Burrock 
- 3062 - Clan Star Adder 
- 3067 - Clan Star Adder 
- 3075 - Clan Blood Spirit - 22%, Clan Cloud Cobra - 50%, Clan Coyote - 18%, Clan Star Adder - 10% 
- 6th Adder Assault (Clan Star Adder)
- 17th Strike (Clan Star Adder)
- 132nd Adder Guards (Clan Star Adder)
- 206th Hussar (Clan Star Adder)
- 428th Adder Sentinels (Clan Star Adder)
- 471st Adder Sentinels (Clan Star Adder)
- 1143rd Gatekeeper (Clan Star Adder)
- Albion Armor Works Gamma
- Complex 19
- Cheops Shipyards only discussed in Field Manual: Crusader Clans
- MMA Complex
| Systems within 60 light-years (distance in light years)|
Closest systems first:
The first printing of Field Manual: Updates listed Albion as being 100% controlled by Clan Snow Raven. This proved to be errant, now listed on canon BattleTech website as planet being complete control of Clan Star Adder. 
- The Wars of Reaving, p. 232, "Albion Planetary Data"
- The Clans: Warriors of Kerensky, p. 112, Clan-Space Worlds Table
- Historical: Operation Klondike, pp. 19 & 135 - Exploration, Pentagon & Kerensky Clusters- early colonized worlds of the newly explored Kerensky Cluster become first to be colonized. Early 2821 map shows Albion is one of these early SL-In-Exile colony worlds.
- Invading Clans, p. 51, 52 - "The Londerholm Revolt"
- Field Manual: Warden Clans, p. 55 - "Omicron Galaxy"
- The Wars of Reaving, p. 248
- Field Manual: Crusader Clans, p. 155 - "Crusader Clans Deployment Table"
- Field Manual: Crusader Clans, p. 157 - "Crusader Clans Deployment Table"
- Field Manual: Updates, p. 39 - Clan Political Balance Table - errant show Snow Ravens Albion in 3067 in control entire planet.
- Errant in FM: Updates correct Albion actual ownership to the Star Adders