Alexandria Freedom Theater Militia
- Catalyst Releases New Map Pack, New Fiction From Michael Stackpole In March Update
- Did You Know? - Retro BattleTech Games - MechWarrior 2: The Clans
- Catalyst Games Releases Succession Wars Record Sheets And Reprinted BattleTech Manual To Get Everyone Up To Date
- Did You Know? - Retro BattleTech Games - MechWarrior
- Forever Faithful, Blaine Lee Pardoe’s Latest BattleTech Novel, Now Available For Pre-Order
- Read more →
|Alexandria Freedom Theater Militia|
|Unit Profile (as of 3062)|
|Parent Formation||Freedom Theater Militia|
formerly Skye March Militia
As Alexandria has been one of the most frequent targets of invasion, raids, and counterattacks between the Lyran Commonwealth and Draconis Combine, the Alexandria Freedom Theater Militia is one of the few militia units that is well-regarded by the citizens of the Federation of Skye. Though rated Green the Militia trains constantly and has repelled several raids by the DCMS.
Several rumors suggest that Duke Robert Kelswa-Steiner tried to buy the support of the Alexandria FTM for the Free Skye Movement. To an extent, these rumors were confirmed when the Alexandria FTM moved to support the Accrington FTM in their assault on Freedom. During the Jihad the Alexandria FTM remained on Freedom.
The Alexandria FTM trains constantly and maintains a high state of readiness. They are skilled in most types of terrain, but avoid fighting in cities whenever possible to minimize the damage they inflict.
Alexandria SMM (Regiment/Green/Reliable) 
Alexandria Skye March Militia (Green/Reliable)
- CO: Leftenant General Karl Timmerman
- The fighter wing is stationed in an orbiter fighter base.
- CO: Colonel Tam Compton
Alexandria FTM Infantry Brigade (5 Regiments/Regular/Reliable)
- CO: Colonel Jay Allende
The Alexandria FTM remained at 40% of its nominal strength.
- Field Manual: Lyran Alliance, p. 114 - "Militia Profile"
- Field Manual: Updates, p. 176
- Field Report: LAAF, p. 17
- Objective Raids, p. 18, "Lyran Commonwealth State Command"
- Field Manual: Updates, p. 177
- 20-Year Update, p. 26