(References to Alfirk)
Note: X and Y are coordinates (light years on XY plane) relative to Terra at (0, 0)
X: 588.17 Y: 457.39 [e]
 Planetary History
When it was colonized, the planet Alfirk was the furthest known planet from Terra. Established in the 22nd century by Colonel William Alfirk III (ret.), a tank commander of the Terran Alliance. After making five jumps from Terra, the sixth suffered a misjump and severe damage to the K-F drive's sensors. The system happened to have an inhabitable world, and a successful colony was established. The colony prospered, unknown by all until a plague killed nearly half the population in 2963. The inhabitants repaired the JumpShip's drive and prepared to go back to Terra for help. At this time the scientists discovered they were hundreds of light years from Terra. Nonetheless, while journeying to Terra, the JumpShip found the Explorer Corps. Much help was given, but not hyperpulse generators or BattleMechs. The people of Alfirk were warned by ComStar about pirates and the greed of the Successor States. The people of Alfirk learned of the Clans through later visits. The native people of Alfirk stand ready to fight should hostilities develop.
 Owner History
- 3075 - Independent world 
- 3081 - Independent world 
- 3085 - Independent world 
- 3130 - Independent world 
- 3135 - Independent world 
- 3145 - Independent world 
- ↑ The Periphery, 2nd Edition (sourcebook), p. 93, "Alfirk"
- ↑ Historical: War of 3039, p. 133, "Inner Sphere - 3040"
- ↑ Jihad Secrets: The Blake Documents, p. 64, "Inner Sphere - 3075"
- ↑ Jihad: Final Reckoning, p. 63, "Inner Sphere Map - [March 3081]"
- ↑ Field Manual: 3085, p. 127, "Inner Sphere Map - [October 3085]"
- ↑ Map of the Inner Sphere 3130
- ↑ Era Report: 3145, p. 11, "Inner Sphere Map - "
- ↑ Era Report: 3145, p. 39, "Inner Sphere Map - "