Alliance Global Militia
- Devlin Stone's Origins Revealed
- BattleTech Is Coming In April!
- Blaine Lee Pardoe Provides Fascinating Look At “Twilight Of The Clans” Origins
- Year of Battle Armor: Unit 1 - Corona Heavy Battle Armor
- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- Read more →
In 2236, the Militia was little more than a heavily armed police force, by 2314 however it had evolved into the first true inter planetary military force including a fleet of dedicated warships.
The Terran Alliance divided its entire military into ten military commands. Each of these commands were then organized in a similar manner, though compositions and strengths may have varied. The Terran Alliance used the normal military organized adopted throughout (nearly) the entire Inner Sphere. Terran forces were organized in a triangular hierarchy.
- 1 Corps consists of 3 Divisions
- 1 Division consists of 3 Brigades
- 1 Brigade consists of 3 Regiments
- 1 Regiment consists of 3 Battalions/Wings
- 1 Battalion/Wings consists of 3 Companies/Squadrons
- 1 Company/Squadrons consists of 3 Lances/Flights
Units of the Alliance Global Militia
- The Star League, p. 10
- The Star League, p. 12