Alshain Military District
- Did You Know? - Fan made TRO 3028 is better than the originals!
- BattleTech Technology - Today!
- Someone did the math on how many 'Mechs you kill in MechWarrior 3
- A chat with MechWarrior Online Champs: Empyreal's prtNspz - Full Interview
- Unstoppable: A chat with MechWarrior Online Champs, Empyreal's prtNspz
- Read more →
The creation of the Free Rasalhague Republic from most of the Draconis Combine's former Rasalhague Military District left a long, thin band of twenty Rasalhague worlds that the Combine did not surrender bordering the new Republic. With the addition to ten worlds ceded from the Buckminster Province this region became the heart of the Alshain Military District. Ruled by the planet Alshain, divided into three Prefectures named for their capitals: Buckminster, Garstedt, and Rubigen.
The reshuffling of Combine assets into the new district allowed Theodore Kurita to staff the region with many political allies, including The first district Governor Duke Hassid Ricol, formerly of Verthandi, who secured the position by providing the Combine with a copy of the Helm Memory Core.  The Duke was named Governor in 3034, directly after the Combine recognized the Free Rasalhague Republic.
|Warlord of Alshain|
|Hassid Ricol||3034 - ????|
|Kuniaku Koiso||???? - 3054|
- Buckminister Prefecture
- Garstedt Prefecture
- Rubigen Prefecture
- Heir to the Dragon