Altair (Individual JumpShip)
- Harmony Gold and Piranha Games Have Settled - Probably
- The Succession Wars and so much more…
- MechWarrior Online World Championship Tournament Announced With Stock ‘Mech Restriction
- BattleTech Devs Talk About Making Game On A Budget
- Catalyst's BattleTech Lead Brent Evans Interviewed On Upcoming Box Sets
- Read more →
The Altair was a JumpShip of unspecified type. It carried at least one DropShip, and was mentioned to possess several docking collars. Since it was described as "half-kilometer long" at one point it was most likely an Invader-class vessel (this class being 505 meters long).
It brought Lori Kalmar-Carlyle and Jaime Wolf from Tharkad to Glengarry on a passenger run, arriving at the system's zenith jump point on 11 March 3057 and departing for Gladius eight days later, on 19 March. It was scheduled to move on to Laiaka, then Caledonia.
Alexander Carlyle and Davis McCall traveled aboard the DropShip Skye Song, which, coming from Glengarry, docked with the Altair on 19 March 3057. They intended to transfer to the JumpShip Neptune, an Armed Forces of the Federated Suns military transport, in the Gladius system.
- Tactics of Duty, p. 108
- Tactics of Duty, pp. 65-66, 70, 81, 105-109