- Harmony Gold Resurrects Itself Once More And Regains Rights To Robotech License
- State Of Play: How MechWarrior And BattleTech Are Doing Post E3
- Catalyst Announces New Kickstarter To Bring Clan Invasion To New Box Sets
- Let’s Talk About The MechWarrior 2 Soundtrack
- Leak Suggests Microsoft Might Resurrect MechAssault At This Year’s E3
- Read more →
The Amundsen was a JumpShip of unknown type. The ship was travelling with the Leif Erickson, the St. Brendan, the Kossandra Centrella and the Dr. Livingston to colonize a new world. The crewman and passengers described themselves as amateurs who had been sweet-talked into a crazy venture by a crackpot with too much money and time.
The ships' crew and passengers were emigrating to the outer periphery. Their systems were failing and they were unable to find a planet to settle. They had already passed ten systems in the last twelve months without finding anything.
The Dr. Livingston was lost after nine months of travel after a massive engineering accident, and the other ships were near to suffer a mutiny because food was getting scarce.
Nothing is known on these ships destiny, and all the information on them was from a file found in a communication buoy drifting in an uncharted star system in the Outer Rim Region, with date 10th September 3051.
- Handbook: Major Periphery States, p. 54-55 "Where Few Have Gone Before"