Anaconda's Nest III
- Harmony Gold Resurrects Itself Once More And Regains Rights To Robotech License
- State Of Play: How MechWarrior And BattleTech Are Doing Post E3
- Catalyst Announces New Kickstarter To Bring Clan Invasion To New Box Sets
- Let’s Talk About The MechWarrior 2 Soundtrack
- Leak Suggests Microsoft Might Resurrect MechAssault At This Year’s E3
- Read more →
|Anaconda's Nest III|
A Star Lord-class JumpShip operated by Clan Steel Viper, the Anaconda's Nest III was serving as a part of the Steel Viper Naval Reserve in the Inner Sphere in 3058. The CSV Anaconda's Nest III was a part of Naval Command Star 2 and was one of at least three sister ships; also serving in Naval Command Star 2 was the CSV Anaconda's Nest II, while serving in Naval Command Star 1 was the CSV Anaconda's Nest I. Both Naval Command Stars fell under the overall command of Star Commodore Terrence Moffat, commanding officer of the Naval Reserve.
- Invading Clans, p. 92, "Front-Line Unit Summary"