- Harmony Gold Resurrects Itself Once More And Regains Rights To Robotech License
- State Of Play: How MechWarrior And BattleTech Are Doing Post E3
- Catalyst Announces New Kickstarter To Bring Clan Invasion To New Box Sets
- Let’s Talk About The MechWarrior 2 Soundtrack
- Leak Suggests Microsoft Might Resurrect MechAssault At This Year’s E3
- Read more →
At an unspecified point in time, it took part of "Operation Overlord" together with an (unnamed) Overlord-class DropShip. That operation became informally known as "Operation Madhouse" and would later be regarded as "probably the worst drop of a battalion ever conducted":
Operation Overlord was an assault on the agricultural world of New London. Though normally poorly defended, it happened to be the site of major wargames by the House Davion navy involving four Union-class DropShips and large numbers of aerospace fighters. These forces destroyed the Marik Overlord as it was dropping 'Mechs, and the only 'Mech to survive the explosion was battalion commander Major McFarlen's BattleMaster.
The Anarchist meanwhile had successfully dropped its 'Mech contingent. After the destruction of the Overlord it landed to recover the survivors. However, McFarlen in his damaged 'Mech was intercepted on his way to the Anarchist by one Lt. Soulflec in a Thunderbolt, and didn't make it to the DropShip.
- TCI Model Kit #3, scenario "Operation Mad House"
- TCI Model Kit #3, Thunderbolt & BattleMaster