- Catalyst Releases New Map Pack, New Fiction From Michael Stackpole In March Update
- Did You Know? - Retro BattleTech Games - MechWarrior 2: The Clans
- Catalyst Games Releases Succession Wars Record Sheets And Reprinted BattleTech Manual To Get Everyone Up To Date
- Did You Know? - Retro BattleTech Games - MechWarrior
- Forever Faithful, Blaine Lee Pardoe’s Latest BattleTech Novel, Now Available For Pre-Order
- Read more →
|First Prince of the Federated Suns|
|Parents|| Peter Davion II (father)|
Patricia MacPherson (mother)
|Spouse|| Simone St. Clair (lover)|
|Children|| Marie Davion (illegitimate)|
Andrew Davion (born 2932 – died 2999) inherited the throne of the Federated Suns after his father First Prince Peter Davion was killed by the Warrior's Cabal, a group of renegade MechWarriors. Prior to claiming the throne he was a Major in the Royal Brigade and a respected MechWarrior himself. After his father was killed by the Cabal, Andrew led the entire Davion Brigade of Guards against five Cabalist regiments that refused to pledge loyalty to the new Prince. The Brigade and the Prince destroyed these five regiments completely, and the Federated Suns remaining units pledged their loyalty to Andrew.
The Capellan Confederation and the Draconis Combine then launched attacks in an attempt to take advantage of this internal struggle. During this time the Federated Suns was forced into a defensive posture, but Prince Andrew's skillful use of limited resources prevented any major gains by his foes. These defensive campaigns allowed Prince Andrew to remove the last of the "MechWarrior elites" that allowed the Warrior's Cabal to flourish, but the AFFS wasn't able to launch any new offensives.
Andrew died of natural causes in 2999 and was succeeded by Ian Davion, his eldest son from his official marriage to Jennifer Campbell. His eldest child, Marie Davion-St. Claire, was the result of an affair with Simone St. Clair and specifically excluded from the line of succession.
|“||Keep your feet on the ground, a spare magazine in your pocket, watch your buddy's back and never, ever give anything but your all!||”|
|— First Prince Andrew Davion|
Titles and Positions
|First Prince of the Federated Suns
2961 – 2999
| Succeeded by|
- Handbook: House Davion, p. 113, "Leaders of the Federated Suns"
- Handbook: House Davion, p. 67
- Historical: War of 3039, p. 98, "Mercenary-Supported Actions"