- Devlin Stone's Origins Revealed
- BattleTech Is Coming In April!
- Blaine Lee Pardoe Provides Fascinating Look At “Twilight Of The Clans” Origins
- Year of Battle Armor: Unit 1 - Corona Heavy Battle Armor
- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- Read more →
The CCS Anhui was an Impavido-class WarShip operated by the Capellan Confederation. The Anhui was one of three Impavido-class destroyers in service with the Capellan Confederation Armed Forces by August 3063, serving alongside the CCS Xizang and CCS Zhejiang. Like her sister ships, the Anhui was named after an important duchy within the Confederation. The three ships would remain the only Impavido-class vessels in service with the CCAF by late 3067.
The Anhui was destroyed during the Jihad. The Anhui and her sister ship Xizang saw naval action in defense of Sian in 3068 prior to the destruction of the Anhui in fighting over Necromo in 3071, just days before the planet's bombardment by the Word of Blake.
- Field Manual: Capellan Confederation, p. 34, "WarShips and Conventional Fleet Support"
- Field Manual: Updates, p. 19, "Naval Assets"
- Field Report: CCAF, p. 6, "No Port To Call Home"
- Jihad Turning Points: Sian, p. 5, "Naval Support"
- Jihad Secrets: The Blake Documents page 106 - 48th Shadow Division profile - CCS Anhui was destroyed at Necromo Shipyards prior to the planet's population wiped out by asteroids.