- Did You Know? - Fan made TRO 3028 is better than the originals!
- BattleTech Technology - Today!
- Someone did the math on how many 'Mechs you kill in MechWarrior 3
- A chat with MechWarrior Online Champs: Empyreal's prtNspz - Full Interview
- Unstoppable: A chat with MechWarrior Online Champs, Empyreal's prtNspz
- Read more →
|Second Lyran Armored Infantry, Thirty-second Lyran Guards|
|Platoon Type (Specialty)||Motorized (None)|
|Platoon Size (Squad/Platoon)||28 (7/4)|
|Primary Weapon||20 Mauser & Gray Flechette Needler Rifles|
|Secondary Weapon||8 Firedrake Support Needler|
|Armor||Lyran Alliance Standard Infantry Kit (3060 Issue)|
|Tech Base/Rating||Inner Sphere (D/X-X-C)|
|Transport Weight||6 tons|
|To-Hit Modifier (Range in Hexes)|
Anti-Infantry units are infantry specialized in killing a large number of enemy personnel. Notable among these units is the Second Lyran Armored Infantry, attached to the 32nd Lyran Guards. Though of little use against armored targets, their mix of flechette weaponry can cut through conventional infantry like a knife through butter. 
The primary armament for soldiers of the Second are Mauser & Gray Flechette Needler Rifles, designed specifically for cutting down unarmored targets. For support weapons they are issued Firedrake Support Needlers which, although not much good against armored vehicles, can be used to start fires in buildings or among forested areas.
This is a direct link to the MUL page for the Alpha Strike card:
- Technical Readout: 3085, p. 202