Anti-Personnel Gauss Rifle
- Devlin Stone's Origins Revealed
- BattleTech Is Coming In April!
- Blaine Lee Pardoe Provides Fascinating Look At “Twilight Of The Clans” Origins
- Year of Battle Armor: Unit 1 - Corona Heavy Battle Armor
- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- Read more →
|AP Gauss Rifle|
|Year Availability||3069 (CJF)|
|Year Introduced||3069 (CJF)|
|Ammo Per Ton||40|
|Ammo Cost (per ton)||3,000|
Developed in 3069 by Clan Jade Falcon, the Anti-Personnel Gauss Rifle is a scaled-down Gauss Rifle meant for work against conventional infantry and battle armor. While functioning similarly to needler weapons, it fires metal flechettes at supersonic speeds, allowing for additional penetration against heavier armor, unlike traditional needler systems. Though the weapon began life as a battle armor weapon, it was soon adopted by heavier units throughout the Clans.
The Anti-Personnel Gauss Rifle is manufactured on the following planets:
|Series-9 AP Gauss Rifle||Twycross||Trellshire Heavy Industries||Rifleman IIC 8|||
|Tau-II AP Gauss Rifles||Tamar||W-7 Facilities||Tundra Wolf 4|||
- TechManual, p. 218, "Anti-Personnel Gauss Rifle"
- Technical Readout: 3085, p. 278, "Rifleman IIC 8"
- Technical Readout: 3085, p. 170, "Tundra Wolf 4"