- Devlin Stone's Origins Revealed
- BattleTech Is Coming In April!
- Blaine Lee Pardoe Provides Fascinating Look At “Twilight Of The Clans” Origins
- Year of Battle Armor: Unit 1 - Corona Heavy Battle Armor
- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- Read more →
Anupan Shah (b. ???? - d. ????) was a Colonel in the Free Worlds League Military and commanding officer of the 3rd Regulan Hussars during the Reunification War. The 3rd Regulan Hussars fought as a part of the 1st Marik Auxiliary Corps in the war between the Star League and the Magistracy of Canopus, and like his unit, Shah was determined to prove Regulan might.
The rivalry between the 3rd Regulan Hussars and the other non-Regulan Free Worlds League Military units serving in the Auxiliary Corps came to a head after the campaign for Candiear in 2585, when Shah provoked a bitter war of words with the CO of the 2nd Oriente Hussars, Colonel Westy McDowell. Ostensibly an argument about the respective performance of their two commands during the campaign, the real reason for the argument was the simmering resentment Shah and his unit felt over the perceived slight they had received for not being selected by Captain-General Marion Marik for the assault on Canopus IV in 2585. To smooth Shah's ruffled feathers, Marik selected the 3rd to be one of two FWLM regiments taking part in the final assault on Kossandra's Memory in 2588, the final battle of the war.
- Historical: Reunification War, p. 183, "Third Regulan Hussars"
- Historical: Reunification War, p. 38, "Third Regulan Hussars"
- Catalyst Game Labs "Ask The Writer Forum", 26th Jan 2012, "Historical: Reunification War - the 3rd Regulan Hussars"