Argo (Individual Argo-class DropShip)
- Devlin Stone's Origins Revealed
- BattleTech Is Coming In April!
- Blaine Lee Pardoe Provides Fascinating Look At “Twilight Of The Clans” Origins
- Year of Battle Armor: Unit 1 - Corona Heavy Battle Armor
- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- Read more →
- This article is about the individual DropShip. For the DropShip class and other uses, see Argo (DropShip class) and Argo (disambiguation).
The hull would resurface in mercenary hands around 3025.
The Argo class and the two prototypes—Argo and Myrmidon—was so far only described in a Development Update by Harebrained Schemes LLC for their BattleTech (Video Game) Kickstarter project. This source does not meet the current criteria for Canon, and is thus treated as apocryphal at this time.
Incumbent Line Developer Randall N. Bills explicitly stated that it was the intention for this particular game's storyline to be fully canonical. That means that if and when the finished game is released, any information it contains about the Argo will likely be declared canonical.
- BattleTech video game 8 March 2016 Kickstarter Update