Argus XT (MekTek)
- Harmony Gold and Piranha Games Have Settled - Probably
- The Succession Wars and so much more…
- MechWarrior Online World Championship Tournament Announced With Stock ‘Mech Restriction
- BattleTech Devs Talk About Making Game On A Budget
- Catalyst's BattleTech Lead Brent Evans Interviewed On Upcoming Box Sets
- Read more →
This BattleMech was published in an official BattleTech product, namely the MekPak expansion for the MechWarrior IV: Mercenaries computer game. However, although official, computer games are not considered among the sources for Canon unless the information is expressly confirmed as canonical elsewhere.
By virtue of being an official albeit not positively canonical product, the game expansion and the 'Mechs presented therein including this one must be considered apocryphal.
- AGS-5XMT - The 5XMT variant adds 5 tons to the chassis and removes the missile rack in favor of more energy weapons. The primary weapon is a Gauss Rifle in the right arm. With two ER Large Lasers, one in each side torso for extra striking power at range. The left arm, which previously held missiles, houses two Medium Pulse Lasers to give this variant some hitting power against infantry and any short range combat.
- Note: The 5XMT version of the Argus came from the variant in the Mektek Mech Pack 2.1a, as well as the NBT Hardcore mod for MechWarrior 4: Mercenaries game.
MechWarrior IV: Mercenaries MekTek MekPak Expansion