- Harmony Gold Resurrects Itself Once More And Regains Rights To Robotech License
- State Of Play: How MechWarrior And BattleTech Are Doing Post E3
- Catalyst Announces New Kickstarter To Bring Clan Invasion To New Box Sets
- Let’s Talk About The MechWarrior 2 Soundtrack
- Leak Suggests Microsoft Might Resurrect MechAssault At This Year’s E3
- Read more →
The Argyll was a Scout-class JumpShip owned and operated by the 1st Kearny Highlanders, a regiment within the Northwind Highlanders; the Argyll and her sister ship, the Princess Louise, were two of the eight JumpShips that made up the integrated transport fleet responsible for moving the entire combined regiment in 3067.
- Mercenaries Supplemental, p. 52, "First Kearny Highlanders: Tradition's Weight"